Opinions on the Implementation of the “One-Window Handling” Service Mode for New Enterprises (Trial)
Jing Zheng Fu Fa  No. 14
To the People’s Governments of all districts and all related departments of Beijing Municipality,
In order to thoroughly implement the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on optimizing the business environment and further improve the efficiency of the city’s enterprise establishment, the following suggestions are made on the implementation of the “one-window handling” service mode of new enterprise establishment in the government affairs service halls of all districts in the city in accordance with the requirements of the municipal leaders:
I. Work Mode
Integrated windows for starting a new business shall be set up in the municipal and district government affairs service halls, and the personnel in such windows shall be responsible for all the external services at the front end, while the personnel of relevant examination and approval departments shall be responsible for the examination and approval of matters and related services at the back end. Front end and back end provide seamless services in response to the requests of new businesses and deliver “service packages” including business license, official seal and invoice. This mode greatly reduces the time for stating a new business and ensures that new eligible enterprises can enjoy one-window handling, one-time submission and one-day completion.
II. Work Flow
1. Taking a queuing number under guidance. Dedicated personnel shall be arranged to instruct applicants to take a queuing number and offer handling advice. Applicants shall be guided to the waiting area and submit the handling materials to the integrated window after being called.
2. Window review. When an applicant submits materials, the integrated window shall review these materials according to the application items of the enterprise. If the applicant meets the requirement, the integrated window shall inform the applicant of the time to receive the results and ask the applicant to wait, while transferring the materials to the examination and approval department at the back end for examination and approval. If the applicant does not meet the requirement, the integrated window shall inform the applicant of the required materials and procedures and shall accept the case again after the applicant submits additional necessary materials or makes corrections.
3. Back-end examination and approval. The back-end examination and approval department shall carry out examination and approval according to job responsibilities. If the examination and approval is handled independently by the department, the result shall be directly transferred to the integrated window by the department. If the examination and approval is handled jointly by multiple departments, the result shall be reviewed by the department at the final procedure according to the working procedure and uniformly transferred to the integrated window.
4. Unified issuance of certificates. After the examination and approval is completed, the integrated window shall promptly inform the applicant to get the results. After verifying the applicant’s identity, the integrated window shall issue the “service package” of business license, official seal and invoice to the applicant. Applications accepted on the day shall be handled on the same day.
III. Work Measures
1. Setup of the integrated window. In accordance with the requirements of “comprehensive acceptance at the front end, classified examination and approval at the back end, and unified issuance at the window”, the government affairs service hall shall set up integrated windows for comprehensive acceptance, issuance and consultation for new businesses, as to provide front-end “one-window handling” services for enterprises. The relevant examination and approval departments shall not set up special service windows at the front end.
2. Company name. Enterprises can automatically check whether a name is used through the “E-window” system, and directly apply for starting a business.
3. Official seal engraving. The government provides a set of official seals for new enterprises free of charge and further improves the service efficiency of official seal engraving. The official seal shall be delivered to the integrated window within 120 minutes after the approval of business license.
4. Use of electronic business license. New enterprises can directly handle tax, social security, provident fund, statistical registration and other matters with the electronic business license.
5. Real-name authentication. The real-name authentication information collected by “E-window” in a full-caliber manner is not necessarily collected by other departments again. Supplementary information, if required, shall be collected by the integrated window.
6. Expedited response to invoice application. The invoice application shall be completed immediately instead of within the specified timeframe, and the handling time shall not exceed 50 minutes.
IV. Work Requirements
All districts and departments shall attach great importance to the “one-window handling” for starting a business, and organize the implementation of related tasks in a timely manner. The front-end integrated window and the back-end examination and approval department shall strengthen business cooperation, and complete the handling of all services related to starting a business in strict accordance with relevant work standards, procedures and time limits, so as to improve the efficiency of enterprise establishment. The Supervision Office of Beijing Municipal Government will, in conjunction with relevant municipal departments, carry out special supervision over the task implementation of various districts and departments in due time.
Beijing Municipal Administration of Government Services
Beijing Municipal Administration for Market Regulation
Beijing Municipal Tax Service, State Taxation Administration
Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau
Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Beijing Municipal Housing Provident Fund Management Center
Operations Office (Beijing) of the People’s Bank of China
April 23, 2019